We are selling an exceptional property in Patagonia Argentina, proximity to lakes and mountains, in San Martin De Los Andes.
Located on a mountain, 16 km from the centre of San Martin, 10 km from the
airport, 8 km from the golf Chapelco (Jack Niklaus ) and 20 km from the ski slopes
of Cerro Chapelco. Breathtaking views on the Andes cordillera and the mountains
surrounding. Surface 74 hectares entirely enclosed.
A small river and several sources of pure water feed the campo. Many trees and a
wood cover the campo and are native species of the area.
At the top of the mountain, we have a superb view on the lakes Lacar and Lolog as
well as the Lanin volcano located at the border with Chile.
Connected to the main electrical, telephones, Internet providers and gas heating.
1. Principal house 250m2, built out of wood of cypress and natural stones of the
mountain comprising of 3 rooms of which 2 are on-suites and one
additional bathroom, 4 toilets, 2 living rooms, large open fire, big dining
room with barbecue and two kitchens completely equipped. A deck of
160m2 dominating the sights in the neighbourhoods.
2. Adjacent to the main house: Standard mountain cottage of 50m2 comprising
of 1 room, shower-room, toilet and kitchenette, wood fire , linen room and a
large storage room.
3. Guest house of 90m2 comprising of a living room , kitchen, eating corner, 2
rooms, bathroom, heating with wood and open fire, and a deck with view on
a cascade of the river.
4. Small ancient country cottage arranged for a guard
5. 3 Stables, annexes, workshop.
6. A paddock of 2 hectares for the stallion with trees and source of pure water
and a stable.